30.6.08

IN MY OPINION, THEY ARE PERFECT!!!

See the subject above? Seriously know which class I'm talking about or you just can wonder?

Hahah. Stop it. I won't play again. Have yourself enjoy this essay.

Well, I was so aware when I typed down that subject. Yes! If you were thinking about ARSERO or X-2 SNBI class of 1 Senior High School Sidoarjo, then you are right! I'm totally aware to declare them as the perfect class. Of course I have my reason. In my opinion, they are perfect class because they have great system inside.

As we know that everything is formed by a system, whether that system good or not, it appears from each components that united. And ARSERO has that good. . o ouw, sorry, I mean great system.

Me myself as a member of ARSERO absolutely proud of this class *what?!*. Hell yeah, I still have lots words to explain about it, I don't give a damn whether you want to read it or not, I just want to show my opinion.

ARSERO is the strong class, as we understand that some components in a system may not always good, somehow it'll turn bad. But I guess, this class is successful to fulfill some destructed components in system. Whoa! It's kinda hard I think.

Well, if you can imagine about the bad components?yeah you know. I guess I don't need some additional utterances to tell you. I just want to tell the perfection of ARSERO. Here is it, 
*ARSERO always responsible in every assignment, just several no active
*ARSERO always independently do test and assignments, they do it themselves, only several just depending by someone else, but not all
*ARSERO is the Excellent Class (it's just the obvious one)
*ARSERO is expert in homework made
*ARSERO is the strategic class when they got time to cheat in test. Hahaha.
*ARSERO is the flexible class
*ARSERO is solid!
*ARSERO is friendly
*ARSERO is the class that has fewer problems than the others

SEE? That's why I made my decisions to declare this class as the PERFECT CLASS. But what you have to remember is just THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!!!

No comments: